- Bachelor of Arts with a dual major in art history and in fine arts
- Dual Bachelor of Arts with a major in art history and Master of Arts in the field of art history
Professors: B. von Barghahn (Program head), D. Bjelajac, P. Jacks, L.F. Robinson.
Associate Professors: A.B. Dumbadze, B.K. Obler, M. Natif
Assistant Professors: L. Lipinski
Explanation of Course Numbers
- Courses in the 1000s are primarily introductory undergraduate courses
- Those in the 2000s to 4000s are upper-division undergraduate courses that also may be taken for graduate credit with permission and additional work assigned
- Those in the 6000s and 8000s are for master’s, doctoral, and professional-level students
- The 6000s are open to advanced undergraduate students with approval of the instructor and the dean or advising office
Note: Upper-division undergraduate fine arts Special Topics and Critical Practices courses may be repeated for credit when topic is different with approval of the undergraduate fine arts advisor or the department chair. A course fee is charged for all fine arts courses listed here except FA 1075, CSA 4095, and FA 4199.