Students must request approval for an individualized concentration by completing the application for an individualized concentration on the Undergraduate Academic Advising website. Students are required to meet certain eligibility requirements. The individualized concentration should not be similar to any of the existing BA or BS in international affairs concentrations.

15 credits of concentration coursework tailored to the student's academic interests and goals.