The CIM Courses system will be down temporarily undergoing routine maintenance.
Feb 22, 2017 by Kathleen Rogan (krogan)
ACCY 6202 : Cases in Management Accounting II
Wed, 22 Feb 2017 09:04:32 GMT
Thu, 16 Feb 2017 00:49:39 GMT
Catalog Pages referencing this course
Bachelor of Accountancy
Programs referencing this course
ACCY-GC: Graduate Certificate in Accountancy
School of Business
Long Course Title
Cases in Management Accounting II
Short Course Title
Cases in Mgmt Accounting II
Number of Credits
Default Grading Method
Repeatable for Credit?
ACCY 6201/MBAD 6213
Frequency of Offering
Are there Course Equivalents?
Are Fees Applicable?
Explanation and Description of Fees
Are Additional Resources Required?
Explanation of Additional Resources
Justification for Additional Resources
Describe any Sources of Additional Funding
Further topics in applying concepts of control and decision analysis to optimize the financial management of organizations.
Students will be able to:
1. Use appropriately internal financial information to (a) make resource allocation decisions and (b) to exercise management control.
2. Understand how information that you rely on has been created.
3. Develop an appreciation of the strategic importance of cost data collection and analysis in successful management.
4. Develop an understanding of the cost accumulation process so that you, as a manager, can communicate effectively with the controller and other management accountants.
5. master specific techniques for using cost data in (1) product and customer analysis, (2) decision making, and (3) planning, control and performance.
Uploaded a Course Syllabus
ACCY 6202 Cases in Management Accounting II.docx
Explanation of how the course differs from similar GW courses
Course Reviewer Comments