The CIM Courses system will be down temporarily undergoing routine maintenance.
Feb 9, 2017 by Mary Chang (changm)
Feb 22, 2017 by Mary Chang (twigs)
ISTM 6210 : Integrated Information Systems Capstone
Wed, 22 Feb 2017 09:03:47 GMT
Fri, 17 Feb 2017 15:34:04 GMT
Catalog Pages referencing this course
Information Systems Technology Management (ISTM)
Information Systems and Technology Management
Programs referencing this course
MSIST-MS: Information Systems Technology
School of Business
Information SystemsTechnology Management (ISTM)
Long Course Title
Integrated Information Systems Capstone
Short Course Title
Integrated Info Syst Capstone
Number of Credits
Default Grading Method
students in their final semester in the MSIST program or with departmental approval
Repeatable for Credit?
ISTM 6201, ISTM 6202, ISTM 6204, ISTM 6205, ISTM 6206 and ISTM 6209
Frequency of Offering
Are there Course Equivalents?
Are Fees Applicable?
Explanation and Description of Fees
Are Additional Resources Required?
Explanation of Additional Resources
Justification for Additional Resources
Describe any Sources of Additional Funding
Students apply conceptual and technical knowledge in analyzing, planning, and designing an online information system. Culminates with system proposal/design presentations.
1. Students will identify, analyze, design and implement an online business information system.
2. Students will be able to integrate knowledge from core domain areas within the field of information systems.
3. Students will be able to work effectively in a team
4. Students will be able to think critically, analyze the facts, and make intelligent choices regarding the efficient use of information technology and decision models.
5. Students will be able to communicate clearly and effectively in both writing and oral presentations.
6. Students will weigh the ethics and the impact on society as a whole when making a decision.
Uploaded a Course Syllabus
istm 6210 syllabus spring 2017 with Independent Learning-1.doc
Explanation of how the course differs from similar GW courses
Course Reviewer Comments