The CIM Courses system will be down temporarily undergoing routine maintenance.
Aug 22, 2016 by Gina Harris (gharris)
CEX 6210 : Special Topics in Exhibition Design
Mon, 22 Aug 2016 08:05:33 GMT
Thu, 18 Aug 2016 15:36:34 GMT
Catalog Pages referencing this course
Corcoran Exhibition Design (CEX)
Programs referencing this course
ED-MA: Exhibition Design
Columbian College of Arts and Sciences
Corcoran School of the Arts and Design (CCAD)
Long Course Title
Special Topics in Exhibition Design
Short Course Title
Topics in Exhibition Design
Number of Credits
Default Grading Method
Repeatable for Credit?
Frequency of Offering
Are there Course Equivalents?
Are Fees Applicable?
Explanation and Description of Fees
Are Additional Resources Required?
Explanation of Additional Resources
Justification for Additional Resources
Describe any Sources of Additional Funding
Topics vary by semester. May be repeated for credit provided topic differs. Consult the Schedule of Classes for more details.
● generate a research question and know the steps necessary to answer that question
● generate a design strategy for a client
● work with clients in a real world project
● design an exhibition for a client.
● explain methods of research and practice in exhibition design
● use a appropriate 3D and graphic design software to design the exhibition.
● use hand drawing for sketches and concept diagram development
● explain the role and practice of design in a global context
Uploaded a Course Syllabus
Special Topics CEX 6210 Syllabus-1.docx
Explanation of how the course differs from similar GW courses
Course Reviewer Comments