Master of Interdisciplinary Business Studies (STEM)
The master of interdisciplinary business studies (STEM) program allows students with specific interdisciplinary interests to take the curricula of two School of Business graduate certificate programs for 24 credits and an additional 6 credits in elective courses to complete total of 30 credits required for the degree.
Students complete two 12-credit certificate programs selected from the list below. All requirements for both programs must be fulfilled.
- Graduate certificate in artificial intelligence
- Graduate certificate in business analytics
- Graduate certificate in cloud, applications, and information technology
- Graduate certificate in management of technology and innovation
- Graduate certificate in managing the digital organization
Students take an additional 6 credits in STEM-focused elective courses selected from those listed for the above five certificate programs. Other STEM-focused electives may be approved by the academic advisor. Electives should focus on integrating the curricula of the two certificate programs.