- Bachelor of Arts with a dual major in art history and in fine arts
- Bachelor of Arts with a major in fine arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts with a major in fine arts
- Bachelor of Arts with a major in fine arts, photojournalism concentration
Professors: J. Goodman, D. Kessmann (Program Head), T. Ozdogan,
Associate Professors: M. Carlson, K. McAleer-Keeler, M. Montoya, S. Rigg, J. Sham, S. Sterner
Assistant Professors: M. Eich, A. Vieira
Explanation of Course Numbers
- Courses in the 1000s are primarily introductory undergraduate courses
- Those in the 2000s to 4000s are upper-level undergraduate courses that also may be taken for graduate credit with permission and additional work assigned
- Those in the 6000s and 8000s are for master’s, doctoral, and professional-level students
- The 6000s are open to advanced undergraduate students with approval of the instructor and the dean or advising office
Upper-division undergraduate fine arts special topics and critical practices courses may be repeated for credit with the approval of the undergraduate fine arts advisor or the department chair, provided the topic differs. A course fee is charged for all CFN, CPJ, and CSA courses, except CSA 6999 Thesis Research.
Core graduate fine arts courses may be repeated for credit with approval of the department. A course fee is charged for all fine arts courses listed here, except CSA 6999.